Boiler Room (aka the world’s leading underground music show) is coming to San Francisco for the first time. That SF Boiler Room event, which will be beamed to laptops and cellphones worldwide, is the official Treasure Island Music Festival after party. It features a DJ set from legendary DJ-producer-MC Madlib and super secret special guests.
You have to RSVP here to get the secret location. But we do know it’ll be Oct. 19 from 10pm-4am.
Boiler Room has hosted webstreaming live sets by up-and-coming DJs and hip-hop artists for years now. It began in London, focused on underground dance music, but has since exploded far beyond those bounds. Recent Boiler Room artists include Chvrches in London, Truss in Amsterdam, Femme En Fourrure in Helsinki, Jerome LOL in LA, and Marcel Dettmann in Berlin.
Earlier this year, Boiler Room founder and CEO Blaise Bellville told Billboard, “Especially in the UK, everyone knows what Boiler Room is...It’s become an absolute essential for any artist to promote — any artist in the credible music world, whether they’re aspiring pop musicians, or whether they want to stay underground. Everyone has to play at Boiler Room because it offers more license than any other live or archive platform there is.”
Check some popular previous Boiler Room episodes below:
Most Commented On
- Sad State of Reporting - December 10, 2013
- To fix the housing cost - December 10, 2013
- Googler here - December 10, 2013
- Last I checked...my vote was equal to yours. - December 10, 2013
- This will work. - December 10, 2013
- Yesterday I was on BART and - December 10, 2013
- Wrong, marcos, housing demand is at least partly elastic - December 10, 2013
- Lillipublicans spends a lot of time of Breitbart? - December 10, 2013
- Of course you are going to try and discredit a poll that shows - December 10, 2013
- Because Latterman is a - December 10, 2013